Secure4Access Identity Management System
Identity management system
Account, Password and Identity Management System
- Centralized account and password management that is independent of the operating system.
- Network-wide account and password propagation and synchronization.
- Role provisioning to meet ‘least privilege rule’.
- Password complexity and style enforcement, including DOD and DOE formatting rules.
- Test password selections against a database of known to be compromised passwords
- Control password changes and limit password reuse.
- A Pluggable Authentication Module (PAM) is included to integrate Secure4Access into all PAM-enabled programs.
- Control logins by access type: rsh, ssh, ftp, etc..
- Control logins by location, system, IP address, etc..
- Control logins by time of day and day of the week.
- Hierarchical account management privilege levels
- Automatically inactivate accounts which have been unused for a given period.
- Create a hierarchical enterprise identity management solution, giving specified users limited management privileges over sets of accounts.
- Create a distributed account system and automatically propagate account and password changes to all relevant machines.
- Interface with Active Directory, freeIPA & 389-DS LDAP, and NIS to provide seamless user access and management.
- A consistent graphical interface across all UNIX and Linux implementations.
- A command line interface for automating regular reporting and bulk account administration.
- A wide variety of configuration options included to make Secure4Access do it your way.
- Extensive reporting options, including comma-delimited output for use with report generation tool.
- See what accounts have expired or been unused for specified periods.
- Generate reports of all account modifications and login activity.
- Run account auditing options including identifying weakly controlled accounts.
- Linux for x86-64: RedHat Enterprise/CentOS/Oracle 7,8 & 9; SuSE Enterprise 15; Ubuntu 20 & 22
- Linux for IBM Power Systems: RedHat Enterprise
- Linux for IBM zSeries (LinuxONE): RedHat Enterprise
- IBM: AIX 6 and 7
- Oracle/Sun: Solaris 11 – SPARC and x86-64
- Hewlett Packard: HP/UX 11 – PA-RISC