All Secure4Privilege demonstration downloads are fully functional and the latest revision for the particular operating system. To use the software it must be loaded onto a system and activated according to the instructions below.
For information about releases available for operating system revisions not mentioned, please contact us.
- Download the software to your system.
- Extract the files using the tar command: tar xf ‘filename’.
- You will now have two files, an installation document and the executable installation file.
- Run the installation file answering the installation option questions
- Change directory to: /bin/secure4/s4priv.dir
- Run the s4accmgr program to get the installation codes: s4privmgr -i
- Call or email S4Software and send the codes.
- We will return the installation keys which can then be entered.
- To verify the expiration date, run: s4privmgr -v