Secure4DM – Distribution Manager
Flexibility and Redundancy
- Configure multiple Secure4DM hosts to provide complete redundancy and automatic failover.
- An easily configurable number of transfer queues minimizes transfer times and optimizes use of system resources.
- Automatic store-and-forward with specified retry counts to deal with temporarily inaccessible destination systems.
User Account Profile Distribution
- Distribution of account profiles to remote host without affecting user performance.
- Integrates with Secure4Access providing transparent account distribution.
- Insures updates reach all hosts on the network with real-time alarms if update failure is detected.
- Configure retry attempts based on site specific needs.
- Split update responsibilities.
- Handles retry attempts if a target host is down, ensuring data delivery.
- Define failover distribution hosts, creating a highly redundant account distribution system.
- A complete set of commands are included to distribute files of any type to any number of systems with a single command.
- Configuration options allow for restricting destination directories.
- Files can either be replaced or have backup copies made of the originals.
- Minimal administrator intervention is needed.
- Simple yet flexible command line control for manual operation.
- All options can be part of batch scripts.
- Transfer information is recorded in log files when the data transfer daemon completes a request or discards a request because the configured time period has been exhausted.
- Log information can be used for real-time alerts and data transfer status reports.
- Detailed activity data is easily available.
- Linux for x86-64: RedHat Enterprise/CentOS 6,7,8; SuSE Enterprise 11,12,15; Ubuntu 16,18
- Linux for IBM Power Systems: RedHat Enterprise 7
- Linux for IBM zSeries (LinuxONE): RedHat Enterprise 7
- IBM: AIX 6 and 7
- Oracle/Sun: Solaris 11 – SPARC and x86-64
- Hewlett Packard: HP/UX 11 – PA-RISC