System Auditing Control
- Define multiple audit configurations and easily switch between them.
- Enables selection of specific audit events
- Allows the sysadmin to specify event item lists in order to restrict auditing to given items of interest.
- Select priority levels for each audit event, and differentiate between failed and successful events.
- User specified alerting scripts to be run when a given event occurs.
- Consolidating audit information into a standard format for ease of cross-platform reporting.
- Archiving audit files to remote systems to consolidate and centralize audit data.
Operating System Integration
- Interfaces with AIX, HP/UX, Solaris and Linux kernel auditing.
- Integrates with and Secure4Privilege logs.
- Easy-to-use menu and GUI programs with on-line, context sensitive help messages for system auditing and reporting.
- A command line interface with script files to perform any menu program function which can be run without operator intervention.
- Hide the differences between UNIX and Linux variants. Looks and acts the same way on all platforms.
- A wide variety of configuration options are included to make Secure4Audit do it your way.
- Generate reports for selected hosts, users, or events.
- Generate reports for all events which trigger an error or alarm.
- Generate reports combining audit data from multiple systems.
- Generate a report for all events generated from a starting process.